All students interested in learning more about joining a fraternity and sorority at UC Merced are encouraged to participate in Fall 2019 Recruitment. The following are the dates for Fall 2019 Recruitment:
Professional Fraternity Recruitment: September 16, 2019 - September 22, 2019
COB Panhellenic Sorority Chapter Recruitment: September 16, 2019 - September 29, 2019
Social Fraternity Chapter Recruitment: September 23, 2019 - September 29, 2019
Multicultural/NALFO Sorority Chapter Recruitment: September 23, 2019 - September 29, 2019
Registration and participation in all recruitment types is FREE to all students, thanks to sponsorship from the Associated Students of the University of California, Merced (ASUCM).
If you are interested in participating in recruitment, you are REQUIRED to register utilizing the following link:
Students interested in Fall 2019 Recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA;
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours;
- Earned a minimum of 12 units as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution after high school graduation;
- Be in good academic standing with UC Merced; and
- Transfer students who have earned less than 12 University of California credits need to provide a transcript as verification of GPA eligibility (upload included in this form or a physical copy can be turned into the OSL Front Desk for Hayley Montoya, GRAN 166). A transcript must be received before the final day of registration.
Past Spring Recruitment Guide and Schedule HERE:
*Note: You are not allowed to receive a bid from any Fraternity and Sorority Life organization without registering. You are allowed to join 1 organization per semester.