Joint Statements from FSC and PFC:
Each academic year, the organizations sign a "Expectations of Recognition". See what is required of each organiation:
- Sigma Delta Alpha: recognition never given; acted without regard for Expansion Policy.
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority Inc.: recognition never given.
- Sigma Tau Gamma has officially shut down their newly establishing chapter due to low numbers and inability to become a fully chartered chapter by UC Merced Expansion procedures and timeline. (Spring 2020)
- Phi Alpha Delta is on suspension with their national organization, they may be able to reestablish in Fall 2022. (Spring 2022)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon: Recognition suspended until Fall 2017, must reapply and be selected to reestablish a chapter.
Learn more about the various fraternity and sorority organizations we have at UC Merced.