The Fraternity and Sorority Council is the governing body of all recognized social fraternities and sororities at UC Merced. Fraternity and Sorority Council (FSC) strives to create and maintain a Greek community that is fitting of the needs of higher education in the 21st Century.
Learn more about our organization and our chapters:
- Sigma Delta Alpha: recognition never given; acted without regard for Expansion Policy.
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority Inc.: recognition never given.
- Sigma Tau Gamma has officially shut down their newly establishing chapter due to low numbers and inability to become a fully chartered chapter by UC Merced Expansion procedures and timeline. (Spring 2020)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon: Recognition suspended until Fall 2017, must reapply and be selected to reestablish a chapter.
FSC Meeting Minutes
- FSC General Meeting Minutes 09.03.19
- FSC General Meeting Minutes 09.10.19
- FSC General Meeting Minutes 09.17.19