All students interested in learning more about joining a fraternity and sorority at UC Merced are encouraged to participate in Spring 2018 Recruitment. The following are the dates for Fall 2017 Recruitment:
- Social Fraternity Chapter Recruitment: January 21-28, 2018
- Multicultural Sorority Chapter Recruitment: January 22-28, 2018
- Panhellenic Sorority Chapter Recruitment: January 26-28, 2018
- Professional Fraternity Recruitment: February 5-11, 2018
- Expansion Chapter Recruitment: Begins January 29, 2018
Registration and participation in all recruitment types is FREE to all students, thanks to sponsorship from the Associated Students of the University of California, Merced (ASUCM).
If you are interested in participating in recruitment, you are REQUIRED to register utilizing the following link:
Students interested in Fall 2017 Recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA;
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours;
- Earned a minimum of 12 units as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution after high school graduation;
- Be in good academic standing with UC Merced; and
- Transfer students who have earned less than 12 University of California credits need to provide a transcript as verification of GPA eligibility (upload included in this form or a physical copy can be turned into the OSL Front Desk for Richard Arquette, KL 184). A transcript must be received before the final day of registration.
*Note: You are not allowed to receive a bid from any Fraternity and Sorority Life organization without registering.